- This event has passed.
Assessment of the conditions leading to radicalization, which informs a National Strategy on the Prevention of Violent Extremism
January 1, 2015 - September 1, 2017
The objective is to inform a National Strategy on the Prevention of Violent Extremism developed by the office of the Prime Minister. Main activities:
- a conducted municipal research and a “Comprehensive Assessment to Counter Violent Radicalization in Kosovo”,
- providing technical and advisory support on PVE to the government,
- a conducted community vulnerability assessment,
- supporting the establishment of a referral mechanism and the training of its participants,
- the collection of gender-disaggregated data on returned foreign fighters, and
- providing direct support to Municipal Community Safety Councils (MCSC) in developing safe community plans based on crime audits, participatory, and problem analysis.
For more information please visit the UNDP Kosovo* Website.