- This event has passed.
FIRST LINE Practitioners Dealing with Radicalisation Issues – Awareness Raising and Encouraging Capacity Building in the Western Balkan Region
January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2019
The aim is to improve the early exchange of intelligence at the international level, introduce unified international standards for the investigation and prosecution of the criminal offence of terrorism, and guarantee secure and lawful exchange of personal data. Specific project objectives:
- enhance capability for recognising main threats and aspects which promote radicalisation;
- assist in better understanding of international/EU best practices and policies dealing with radicalisation and recruitment;
- raise awareness at the strategic and systemic levels, thus enabling the relevant stakeholders to use the measures for identifying the triggering factors of radicalisation;
- support countries to be able to identify their own potential, competent stakeholders and their role;
- transfer best practices developed with an array of approaches, lessons learned and practices when they are appropriate for targeted countries,;
- enable regular exchange of information via the SIENA network (i.e. Europol’s Secure Information Exchange Network Application) and the exchange of best practices, modi operandi in operational best practices via the CTI network.