I. The IISG Board is composed of the IISG Board Members. IISG Board Members are one representative of each Western Balkans partner and one representative of the European Commission. The representative of the European Commission chairs the Board. The Board Members are, as a rule, represented at ministerial level. Each IISG Board Member has the right to vote at the board meetings.
II. The IISG Support Group is composed of the IISG members. The Support Group meets in different formations corresponding to each of the three IISG pillars at least twice per year.
III. The IISG Secretariat remains accountable to the IISG Board. The work of the IISG Secretariat and that of the IISG, in general, is treated as a work stream that is independent of the hosting entity.
List of the IISG members
1. European Commission
2. Regional Cooperation Council
4. Bosnia and Herzegovina
7. North Macedonia
13. United Kingdom
15. DCAF Ljubljana – Geneva Centre for Security Sector Governance
16. UNODC – United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
17. PCC SEE Secretariat – Police Cooperation Convention for Southeast Europe
18. OSCE – Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
19. GIZ – German Agency for International Cooperation GmbH
20. MARRI Regional Centre – Migration, Asylum, Refugee Regional Initiative
21. RAI Secretariat – Regional Anti-Corruption Initiative
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence